Urgent Mission to Nations is a multi-faceted end-time Christian Mission Organization, born by the Spirit’s breath to take the Good News of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, urgently, to nations, especially the un- or least-reached.
This apostolic commission is not a mere response to any emotional flare. Neither is it any form of effort (personal) to fulfill ‘the great commission’. It is a divinely ordained movement, saddled with the task/mandate of ‘Get people prepared for God‘. We are sent of God to accomplish the special, specific task of (urgent) souls rescue. “no man taketh this honour unto himself, but he that is called of God.” (Hebrews 5: 4).
Urgent Mission to Nations exists to take the good news of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ (urgently) to nations, especially the un- or least-reached, lead people into a personal relationship and experience with Jesus and disciple them for heaven and kingdom service (Matthew 28:18-20).
This Ministry is superintended by the Urgent Mission Council, under the leadership of DR. V. E. ADAMU who is passionate about (Urgently) giving people of all races and colours the opportunity to make the ultimate decision for Christ, experience Him, and grow to love God supremely, while actively sharing their faith in a relational and culturally-relevant way.
Here is the Ministry’s organogram:
Urgent Mission ministers throughout each year through community-wide evangelistic and discipleship efforts, schools of ministry, seminars, summits, conferences, conventions, literature, para-church collegiate ministries, mission-focused churches, and fellowships.
To (urgently) catalyze the experience of God and mission movements among all people, especially the un- or least-reached.
We achieve our vision by:
1. Loving God and
2. Sharing faith
Statement of Faith
We believe …
- in God, the highest authority in, and the creator of, heaven and earth and all that are in them
- in Jesus Christ, God’s only son, who is the only Saviour of mankind and through whom is the forgiveness and remission of sins, made available by His vicarious and substitutional death on the Cross of Calvary
- in the Holy Spirit, the executor, and activator of God’s programmes and plans and the regenerator of the unregenerate spirit of the natural man, who leads and guides us into all the truth of God
- in the scriptures, as the inspired, infallible, potent, and impregnable living and abiding Word of God, profitable for all situations as the only authentic syllabus of Christianity
- the fact that all men are lost without Christ
- the truth that the gospel of the Kingdom of God must be preached in all nations through every available (righteous) means
- the (future) resurrection of the dead
- the (coming) final judgment of both the living and the dead
- the eternal state in which only two destinations are available – everlasting life (in heaven) and shame and everlasting contempt (in hell) and what you do with your life and Jesus now will be the sole determinant factor of where you will spend all of eternity
- the Church, universal and the spiritual unity of the Church
- the fellowship of believers for edification, service, and perfection