“And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.” (John 10:16 KJV)
We are Urgent Missioners – missions-focused believers that are loving God and sharing their faith in ‘unlikely places’.
We rescue souls in the ‘regions beyond’ and get them prepared for God.
We love God and we share our faith in the ‘regions beyond’ in a relational and culturally-relevant way.
Urgent Mission to Nations is a multi-faceted end-time Christian Mission Organization, born by the Spirit’s breath to take the Good News of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, urgently, to nations in the ‘regions beyond’.
Urgent Mission is a scaffolding of God’s end-time, eternal, nations-oriented building. We are the undaunted, pioneering rugged missions front-liners. Urgent worldwide Mission and Evangelism are our life’s tasks. We lead the way in uncharted territories as we strive to tread the paths others scarcely, or fear to, tread.
This apostolic commission is not a mere response to any emotional flare. Neither is it any form of effort (personal) to fulfill ‘the great commission’. It is a divinely ordained movement, saddled with the task/mandate of ‘Get people prepared for God‘. We are sent of God to accomplish the special, specific task of (urgent) souls rescue in the ‘regions beyond’. “no man taketh this honour unto himself, but he that is called of God …” (Hebrews 5: 4).
Urgent Mission to Nations exists to take the good news of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ (urgently) to nations (in the ‘regions beyond’), lead people into a personal relationship and experience with Jesus and disciple them for heaven and kingdom service (Matthew 28:18-20).
Urgent Mission ministers throughout each year through community-wide evangelistic and discipleship efforts, schools of ministry, seminars, summits, conferences, conventions, literature, para-church collegiate ministries, mission-focused churches, and fellowships.
- Evangelical Faith Church (e-faith Church) – A network of missions-focused evangelical Churches in the ‘regions beyond’
- Melita Bible College (MBC) – Bible School system in the regions beyond.
- Incorruptible Seed Conference (ISC) – Evangelical Conferences in least-reached communities
- School of Ministry & Impact (SOMI) – The gathering of underserved Ministers of the gospel for the Word, prayer, fellowship, and impartation
- Gospel Mission Adventures (GMA) – Community-wide evangelistic, social, economic, and medical/health outreaches to rural, un- or least-reached, and underserved areas of the earth
- Literature Guerrilla-Evangelism (L.G-E.) – Evangelism, using literature, guerrilla warfare style
- Urgent Mission Campus Fellowship (UMCF) – Para-Church Collegiate Ministry