Evangelical Faith Church (e-faith Church) is the Church arm of Urgent Mission to Nations. And it is a network of evangelical Churches in different geographic locations.
e-faith Church exists to take the good news of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ (urgently) to nations, especially the un- or least-reached, lead people into a personal relationship and experience with Jesus and disciple them for heaven and kingdom service (Matthew 28:18-20).
Through the e-faith Church, souls are won to the Lord, discipled for Christ, and prepared to give their best to the Master.
The Church is led by the Urgent Mission Council under the superintendence of the Senior Pastor, DR. V. E. ADAMU. Each local Church is led by the local church pastor, assisted by a number of assistant pastors and elders.
Responsibility of the Church to its members
- To provide opportunities to serve within the sphere of their spiritual giftedness.
- To provide relevant, life-related teaching under the power of God’s Spirit.
- To provide opportunities for life-changing encounters with God through worship.
- To provide opportunities and vehicles of training so that members are equipped for ministry.
- To provide an environment for pastoral care and spiritual growth to encourage and support each member in their walk with God.
Responsibility of members to the Church
- That they lovingly use their spiritual gifts to minister to the Church (1 Corinthians 12:4-11; 13:13; 14:22, 26; Ephesians 4:11-12).
- That they demonstrate their faith by Christ-like behavior to maintain loving relationships within the Church body.
- That they embrace and promote doctrines and values embodied in the Church’s Statements of Faith, Bible Doctrines, and Values.
- That they respect and cooperate with the leadership of the church and work with them for the unity and well being of the Church (1 Corinthians 16:15-16; 1 Thessalonians 5:12-13; Hebrews 13:17).
- That they share their resources for the ministry of the Church.